From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman
>
> I am spiritual and like to address some religious questions at times
though
> I am not a Christian songwriter (nor am I a Christian) - however if
> Christian radio wanted to play this song I would not object!

Nice tune Neil!

> Any comments welcome.

Bag the synthetic horns. They sound out of place to my ear.

And how the heck do you drive south on I-95 from LA? ;)

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Glennbo & Poly. Believe it or not these are NOT synthetic horns but
they were sped up as was drums and a few other parts. I needed to do some
processing so that the horns didn't sound to affected by the tempo change.

Neil R

From: polymod on

> Thanks Glennbo & Poly. Believe it or not these are NOT synthetic horns but
> they were sped up as was drums and a few other parts. I needed to do some
> processing so that the horns didn't sound to affected by the tempo change.

Ooops! Thanks for the correction Neil. They just sounded weird to my deaf
piano tuning ears <g>

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
"how the heck do you drive south on I-95 from LA?"

I cut out the verse about heading east on I 15.

From: Neil Rutman on
Poly you have great ears and I take the comment very seriously about the
horns. Nobody wants to hear that their real horns sound fake. I'll hear what
others have to say on this matter.

> "Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
>> Thanks Glennbo & Poly. Believe it or not these are NOT synthetic horns
>> but
>> they were sped up as was drums and a few other parts. I needed to do some
>> processing so that the horns didn't sound to affected by the tempo
>> change.
>
> Ooops! Thanks for the correction Neil. They just sounded weird to my deaf
> piano tuning ears <g>
>
> Poly
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2