From: John Woodgate on
In message <44F22670.C3EB1F04(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com>, dated Mon, 28 Aug
2006, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> writes

>John Woodgate wrote:
>
>> In message <ulh3f29fcfjgmo8gf76gfvo26hjipgvc8d(a)4ax.com>, dated Sun, 27
>> Aug 2006, John Larkin <jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com>
>> writes
>> >insist that DNA is simple because it's just made out of proteins.
>>
>> It isn't.
>
>Yes it is. :~p

That of stuffed donkeys may be, that of terrestrial life-forms is made
of nuclear bases, sugar residues and phosphate groups.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA#Molecular_structure
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

From: JoeBloe on
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 06:13:08 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> Gave us:

>Phat Bytestard wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:30:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
>> <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:
>>
>> >We ought to put a hit team out for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and any clerics
>> >that support him.
>>
>> One single teaspoon of the sun, ignited at 1600 feet above Tehran is
>> all that is needed. That, after the 14 facilities get bombed.
>
>Bombed ? With what ?
>
>Graham

Every post you make proves that you are not very bright at all.
From: Rich the Philosophizer on
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:34:06 -0700, John Larkin wrote:
> I'm always impressed that people who can write compiler compilers and
> design complex state machines insist that DNA is simple because it's
> just made out of proteins. These same people wouldn't object to the
> statement that "this PLL uses a charge-pump phase detector" but go
> ballistic if I say that "DNA uses self-repair mechanisms" because
> "uses" suggests things about DNA that they aren't allowed to even
> consider.

--------<excerpt>----------
"As we work together on this site, I will often speak about you and I
working together as 'we'. This is because when and where you work to heal
your will, and redeem your spirit... We are there too. I am there. And I
have been here for so long, living out this pain with you, that I deeply
feel the desperation and sorrow of our lost selves, our lost love, and
our lost hope... Please release the judgments that say this healing must
come through destruction. I don't wish for this, and neither does your
Father. We love you... deeply into the DNA strands which keep our love
intertwined within your very self."
--- The Mother of Manifestation
--------<excerpt>----------
--- http://www.godchannel.com/msuperiority.html

Cheers!
Rich

From: Rich the Philosophizer on
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 01:55:08 +0100, Eeyore wrote:
> John Larkin wrote:
>
>> And a single cell of a plant must not be alive (it's a fraction of a
>> plant) even though you can remove it and coax it to grow into a full
>> plant.
>>
>> Is a fertilized egg alive? A seed?
>
> Mysterious isn't it ?
>
> What is life ? Why do we die ?