From: Jim Thompson on
http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
| E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |

From: JeffM on
>http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
> Jim Thompson

Well, the book is very old--just new players in the game.
Can you suggest an alternative
where the good guys are still distinguishable from the bad guys?

From: amdx on
> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>
> ...Jim Thompson
> --
> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |

It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
I might add to that, much of our populace .
Mike

From: bill.sloman on
Jim Thompson wrote:
> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png

Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
playing along.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

From: Jim Thompson on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:34:19 -0500, "amdx" <amdx(a)knology.net> wrote:

>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>> --
>> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
>
> It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
>I might add to that, much of our populace .
> Mike

Wait until Iran jumps in and then Israel nukes them off the face of
the earth ;-)

...Jim Thompson