From: bill.sloman on

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> bill.sloman(a)ieee.org wrote:
> >
> > Michael A. Terrell wrote:

> > > You have to overlook Bill. A terrorist strapped a tiny bomb to his
> > > brain, and, well, you know. :(
> >
> > Clearly Mike Terrell's imagination was not the part disabled - his
> > common sense is clearly shot. but that obviously doesn't qualifiy you
> > for disablement benefits.
> >
> > --
> > Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
>

> No, that tiny bomb wiped out your already impaired sense of humor.

If you say so, Michael.

--
Bill Sloman. Nijmegen

From: John Larkin on
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:01:46 GMT, Fred Bloggs <nospam(a)nospam.com>
wrote:

>You like to talk tough , eh, Mary? Probably poop your pants with
>partially digested pizza when a circuit breaker trips...

He's Mary? I thought I was Mary! Let him be Jane or something.

Doesn't anybody respect seniority any more?

(And I see that your penis+poop fascination is as enthusiastic as
ever. Hang, umm, in there.)

John

From: Phat Bytestard on
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:12:46 -0700, John Larkin
<jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:01:46 GMT, Fred Bloggs <nospam(a)nospam.com>
>wrote:
>

>>You like to talk tough , eh, Mary? Probably poop your pants with
>>partially digested pizza when a circuit breaker trips...
>>

>He's Mary? I thought I was Mary! Let him be Jane or something.
>
>Doesn't anybody respect seniority any more?
>
>(And I see that your penis+poop fascination is as enthusiastic as
>ever. Hang, umm, in there.)

Watch out. He gets really pissed when folks call him on his utter
stupidity in Usenet, let alone his fascination with filth.

Next thing you know, he'll be accusing you of being "Rich Grise" as
well.
From: John Larkin on
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:28:54 GMT, Phat Bytestard
<phatbytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:12:46 -0700, John Larkin
><jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:01:46 GMT, Fred Bloggs <nospam(a)nospam.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>You like to talk tough , eh, Mary? Probably poop your pants with
>>>partially digested pizza when a circuit breaker trips...
>>>

>>He's Mary? I thought I was Mary! Let him be Jane or something.
>>
>>Doesn't anybody respect seniority any more?
>>
>>(And I see that your penis+poop fascination is as enthusiastic as
>>ever. Hang, umm, in there.)
>>

> Watch out. He gets really pissed when folks call him on his utter
>stupidity in Usenet, let alone his fascination with filth.

What's he gonna do, call me dirty names?

> Next thing you know, he'll be accusing you of being "Rich Grise" as
>well.

We are not the same person; he's taller than I am, and skinnier.

John

From: Phat Bytestard on
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:19:53 -0700, John Larkin
<jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:28:54 GMT, Phat Bytestard
><phatbytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:12:46 -0700, John Larkin
>><jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

>>>He's Mary? I thought I was Mary! Let him be Jane or something.
>>>
>>>Doesn't anybody respect seniority any more?
>>>
>>>(And I see that your penis+poop fascination is as enthusiastic as
>>>ever. Hang, umm, in there.)
>>>

>> Watch out. He gets really pissed when folks call him on his utter
>>stupidity in Usenet, let alone his fascination with filth.
>>

>What's he gonna do, call me dirty names?
>
>> Next thing you know, he'll be accusing you of being "Rich Grise" as
>>well.
>
>We are not the same person; he's taller than I am, and skinnier.
>
>John

You know that, and now I know that, but the BloggTard is utterly
clueless.