From: Michael A. Terrell on
Brian wrote:

> <bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote in message
> > Jim Thompson wrote:
> >> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
> >
> > Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
> > into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
> > imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
> > playing along.
> >
> > --
> > Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
>
> No terrorists? Who flies planes into buildings, straps bombs to themdselves
> to detonate in public places, strike nearly everyday killing innocent
> people? Are those Cub Scouts?!?!??!

You have to overlook Bill. A terrorist strapped a tiny bomb to his
brain, and, well, you know. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: buck rojerz on
"O5O" <Christoffur-No-SpamIt-050(a)Verizon.Net> wrote in news:LJHxg.5374
$fL3.4666(a)trnddc07:

> and everyday we keep getting the same results "Whoops, I guess it wasn't

I think, that they may believe that if they succeed in a given deed, then
it *must* have been God's will... because they DID succeed.

IMHO

buck

From: Jim Thompson on
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:59:16 -0300, YD <ydtechHAT(a)techie.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Right on! Let Cristendom take over the world. Kill all the heathens
>that won't convert. After all, they wouldn't obey God's will anyway.
>Get rid of the Israelis while we're at it, they don't subscribe to
>Christ Almighty. They only believe in the Old Testament and we all
>know that is only the preamble for True Chritianity. Atheists are to
>be burned at the stake as a warning to all infidels. Such is the Word
>Of God.
>
>- YD.

I'm for letting everyone do their own thing PROVIDED they don't
proselytize or commit acts against other religions.

Punishment for deviating... instant death ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: bill.sloman on

Brian wrote:
> <bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote in message
> > Jim Thompson wrote:
> >> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
> >
> > Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
> > into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
> > imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
> > playing along.
> >
> > --
> > Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
>
> No terrorists? Who flies planes into buildings, straps bombs to themdselves
> to detonate in public places, strike nearly everyday killing innocent
> people? Are those Cub Scouts?!?!??!

*Largely* imaginary terrorists. In fact the secuirty services aren't
much good at finding real terrorists and rather too good at creating
trouble for non-terrorists, like that Brazilian electrician shot dead
in the London Underground when the police were in a state of high alert
(scared out of their wits), and those U.K. citizens of Afghan descent
who spent a couple of years at Guantanamo Bay for the crime of being on
a family visit in Afghanistan when the U.S. choose to invade the
country.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

From: petrus bitbyter on

"Jim Thompson" <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> schreef in
bericht news:v9ufc2p0e854i9skh1fjhlkc0kgjgh2g7s(a)4ax.com...
> On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:59:16 -0300, YD <ydtechHAT(a)techie.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>>
>>Right on! Let Cristendom take over the world. Kill all the heathens
>>that won't convert. After all, they wouldn't obey God's will anyway.
>>Get rid of the Israelis while we're at it, they don't subscribe to
>>Christ Almighty. They only believe in the Old Testament and we all
>>know that is only the preamble for True Chritianity. Atheists are to
>>be burned at the stake as a warning to all infidels. Such is the Word
>>Of God.
>>
>>- YD.
>
> I'm for letting everyone do their own thing PROVIDED they don't
> proselytize or commit acts against other religions.
>
> Punishment for deviating... instant death ;-)
>
> ...Jim Thompson
> --
> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
> | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
> | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
> | Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
> | E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |
> | http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |
>
> I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

That's quite a riligious statement Jim! :)

petrus bitbyter