From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:12:12 -0700, Jim Thompson
<To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:

>On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:34:19 -0500, "amdx" <amdx(a)knology.net> wrote:
>
>>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>>>
>>> ...Jim Thompson
>>> --
>>> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
>>
>> It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
>>I might add to that, much of our populace .
>> Mike
>>

>Wait until Iran jumps in and then Israel nukes them off the face of
>the earth ;-)
>
> ...Jim Thompson

Well... Tehran anyway... Also any stray soldiers roaming around that
didn't get the message can be peppered too.

It will totally serve the evil bastards right.
From: Ross Herbert on
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:04:12 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
<null(a)example.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:46:09 -0700, bill.sloman wrote:
>
>> Jim Thompson wrote:
>>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>>
>> Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
>> into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
>> imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
>> playing along.
>
>Well, when you're being mercilessly wiped out by a force that's got
>you outmanned, outgunned, and out-nastied by about 1000 to 1, you have
>no choice but to fight dirty or die.

Only in this case those who are outgunned are in a state of self
denial and are too stupid and brainwashed to know when that is the
case. They will continue to allow themselves to be decimated in the
hope that Syria and Iran will buy in, or they will die in the attempt
- they don't really care. They also don't care if their innocent
population suffers, - indeed they rely upon that aspect as the
mainstay of their strategy.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=55&ContentID=1317

From: Stephen Rush on
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 04:04:43 +0000, Phat Bytestard wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:34:19 -0500, "amdx" <amdx(a)knology.net> Gave us:
>
>>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>>>
>>> ...Jim Thompson
>>> --
>>> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
>>
>> It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
>>I might add to that, much of our populace .
>> Mike
>>
> What makes you think this is WW III, dumbshit?

Yes, it's actually WW IV. WW III began in 1945 and ended with the
implosion of the Soviet Union. Of course, some historians consider
Napoleon's war to be the first world war.

I know that there has been no declaration of war (at least on the western
side), but WW II was already running while Neville Chamberlain was still
prattling about "peace in our time." At any rate, formal declarations of
war are obsolete, especially in the United States, where they activate a
bunch of inconvenient old laws (like the Trading With The Enemy Act) that
the the old men who really run things would rather ignore.

From: O5O on
"Phat Bytestard" <phatbytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:12:12 -0700, Jim Thompson
> <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:

>>> It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
>>>I might add to that, much of our populace .
>>> Mike
>>>

>>Wait until Iran jumps in and then Israel nukes them off the face of
>>the earth ;-)
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>

> Well... Tehran anyway... Also any stray soldiers roaming around that
> didn't get the message can be peppered too.
>
> It will totally serve the evil bastards right.

You ever notice how, when "they" say the name of "the prophet Mohammed,"
they always add the phrase "peace be upon him?" What's up with that? Did he
ever have a day of peace in his entire life?

Has the history of Islam, since the day of it's inception ever had a day of
peace?

I haven't read this guy's book, but I caught the Heritage Foundation speech
on CSPAN one night about 2:00 am and found it captivating for me. It's on
his web for download if your interested. I don't think he said anything I
didn't already suspect, but it kinda crystallized for me what the world is
up against WRT Islam.

Islam will never be at peace. With either itself, or anyone else.

http://www.andrewbostom.org/

Interesting Videos:
http://multimedia.heritage.org/content/wm/Lehrman-050906.wvx
http://www.andrewbostom.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=42
http://www.andrewbostom.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=43

Does anybody know what mountain is supposed to have come to the "great
prophet" that he wasn't able to get to by himself? "If Mohammed won't go to
the mountain, then the mountain will come to Mohammed." What in the world is
that supposed to refer to?

What exactly is he supposed to have prophesied anyway? Have any of his
prophecies ever come to pass?

The Bible says if any one of a "so called" prophet's prophecies do not come
to pass. Then he is a "False Prophet." ie: Every prophecy must be true to be
"true prophet."

From: amdx on

> >> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
> >>
> >> ...Jim Thompson
> >> --
> >> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
> >
> > It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
> >I might add to that, much of our populace .
> > Mike
> >
> What makes you think this is WW III, dumbshit?

Obviously insecure about your thought if you need to resort
to name calling.

I did a quick search and found Islamic bombings of civilians
(I think that's war) in Kenya, Tanzania, Indonesia, USA, Bali,
London, Spain, Jordan, and India, this is not complete. Feel free to
complete the list.
I will add, this writer has a different opinion.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51225

Mike