From: bill.sloman on

Phat Bytestard wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:19:53 -0700, John Larkin
> <jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:
>
> >On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:28:54 GMT, Phat Bytestard
> ><phatbytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org> wrote:
> >
> >>On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:12:46 -0700, John Larkin
> >><jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

> >> Watch out. He gets really pissed when folks call him on his utter
> >>stupidity in Usenet, let alone his fascination with filth.
> >>

> >What's he gonna do, call me dirty names?
> >
> >> Next thing you know, he'll be accusing you of being "Rich Grise" as
> >>well.
> >
> >We are not the same person; he's taller than I am, and skinnier.
> >
> >John
>
> You know that, and now I know that, but the BloggTard is utterly
> clueless.

Fred Bloggs is anything but clueless. He can use a search engine like
no-one else on this user-group. If you weren't such an inveterate
nitwit, you'd be aware that he has earned a lot of respect for what he
knows and what he can find out.

It is true that he is inclined to flame the clueless - like you - on
less provocation than some but then again, you'd be an example of the
sort of irritating clueless newbie that needs repeated flaming to
develop a proper sense of their (low) place in the scheme of things.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

From: Phat Bytestard on
On 29 Jul 2006 16:17:15 -0700, bill.sloman(a)ieee.org Gave us:

>Fred Bloggs is anything but clueless.

You're a goddamned idiot, just like he is. He has spent years
accusing one poster of being another, and he has likely never gotten
it right.

> He can use a search engine like
>no-one else on this user-group.

You're an idiot. Any monkey can use a search engine. That has not
a goddamned thing to do with Usenet, or posting header analysis,
dumbfuck.

>If you weren't such an inveterate
>nitwit, you'd be aware that he has earned a lot of respect for what he
>knows and what he can find out.

He has also lost a lot of any he may have had for his retarded
accusations.

>It is true that he is inclined to flame the clueless - like you - on
>less provocation than some but then again, you'd be an example of the
>sort of irritating clueless newbie that needs repeated flaming to
>develop a proper sense of their (low) place in the scheme of things.

You're an idiot. You were called on it last month, and you haven't
ceased lashing out at folks since. What a laughable wuss you are.
From: bill.sloman on

Phat Bytestard wrote:
> On 29 Jul 2006 16:17:15 -0700, bill.sloman(a)ieee.org Gave us:
>
> >Fred Bloggs is anything but clueless.
>
> You're a goddamned idiot, just like he is. He has spent years
> accusing one poster of being another, and he has likely never gotten
> it right.

As will be obvious to the non-involved reader, you are letting your
passion over-rulle your common sense. Nobody in their right mind would
think that Fred Bloggs was an idiot - he may have problems, but
stupidity isn't one of them. If you sincerely believe that I'm stupid
or that Fred is stupid, you are sincerely demonstrating that you
haven't got a clue.

I doubt if I am quite as far from being an idiot as Fred Bloggs is, and
I'm certainly not the same kind of non-idiot, so your rather flattering
comment is wrong, just like pretty much everything else you post.

<snipped the remaining foolish verbiage>

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

From: Fred Bloggs on

Phat Bytestard wrote:
[...snip non-content...]

We know who you are, a pathetic reject living in a vermin infested
hovel in a parking lot. You have quite a bit of time on your hands due
to your chronic unemployment and overall worthlessness which you use to
attempt to aggravate people in a multitude of newsgroups with your petty
insults, impersonations, pretensions, and jejune comments, because it is
all you have left and wasting time is your life-long habit. You're just
a pitiful little effeminate freak banging furiously away at a keyboard
with your skinny hands and wasted arms as you accelerate into hell, and
ultimately death, no one is going to throw you a parachute.

From: Chuck Harris on
Fred Abse wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:36:35 +0000, Phat Bytestard wrote:
>
>> List for me the scientific or medical accomplishments made by ANY
>> arab (or islamic) nation.
>
> Algebra, the concept of zero as a numeral, the Arabic numerical system we
> still use, many advances in astronomy.

The Arabs didn't invent the concepts. They were invented by the Hindus, Greeks,
and Messopotamians. The work of the Hindus, Greeks, and Messopotamians came to
be attributed to the Arabs as the result of the translations and musings of an
Arab scholar, al-Khwarizmi's. al-Khwarizmi translated great quantities of work
into Latin, and as a result, later scholars attributed the origins of these works
to him.