From: Jim Thompson on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:09:35 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

[snip]

>> More proof that you are insane. :(
>
>More proof that you're two-faced.
>
>If a well-regulated militia is good for America why shouldn't it be good elsewhere ?
>
>Graham

Show us the "well-regulated". They're thugs.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: Eeyore on

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:59:22 +0100, Eeyore
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
> >
> >> Hell, ship them to England and let Eeyore rehabilitate them. That
> >> way he can find out first hand exactly the kind of being he is
> >> defending.
> >
> >Some of them *have* been returned to England where they *live* !
>
> Oh, really? I didn't know we'd snagged any Brits pretending to be
> terrorists.

I guess your media didn't want to let you know. They seemed pretty harmless actually.

> >I'm defending the rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to forget about when
> >it suits you.
> >
> >Graham
>
> Please cite the "rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to
> forget".

The ones about torture ?
http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR511202006

On 29 June 2006 the US Supreme Court ruled by a 5-3 majority that the structure
and procedures of the military commissions as defined under President George W.
Bushs Military Order of 13 November 2001 violated US military law and the
Geneva Conventions

Graham

From: John Fields on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:59:22 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>
>> Hell, ship them to England and let Eeyore rehabilitate them. That
>> way he can find out first hand exactly the kind of being he is
>> defending.
>
>Some of them *have* been returned to England where they *live* !
>
>I'm defending the rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to forget about when
>it suits you.

---
Extraordinary measures are called for during times of war.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax on
Jim Thompson wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:59:22 +0100, Eeyore
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>>
>>> Hell, ship them to England and let Eeyore rehabilitate them. That
>>> way he can find out first hand exactly the kind of being he is
>>> defending.
>> Some of them *have* been returned to England where they *live* !
>
> Oh, really? I didn't know we'd snagged any Brits pretending to be
> terrorists.
>
>> I'm defending the rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to forget about when
>> it suits you.
>>
>> Graham
>
> Please cite the "rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to
> forget".

Various Geneva Conventions, which IIRC your Supreme Court has recently
called Bush to task for.

Dirk
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:00:11 GMT, Fred Bloggs <nospam(a)nospam.com> Gave
us:

>Phat Bytestard wrote:
>

>> Wrong. You're an idiot. I am currently working on the world's next
>> protector, the Joint Strike Fighter Program. If you had a clue, you
>> might have some credibility.
>>

>Nah- that's the last employer who terminated your employment when you
>were arrested for illegal substance possession, or you failed a random
>drug screening, or both.

You're an idiot. I have a prescription for one thing. So "failed"
screenings have no recourse against me.

Also, the folks at this company are a little like Bill Gates without
the anal segment of his personality.

Gym, Sports, Ballgames, Beaches, Bicycles, sandals, shorts.
I couldn't ask for a better place to be right now.

> And you're so far down the chain of cerebral
>development, you have no clue of just how obviously flawed are your
>claims to being anything more than an unskilled go-for/helper type.

With high frequency RF systems, hardware and software engineers have
to get their hands dirty with some SMA connectors, and some PADs, you
stupid ditz. That's how developments take place.

Your assessments are assinine and incorrect, as usual.