From: Michael A. Terrell on
Eeyore wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore wrote:

> > > More proof that you're two-faced.
> > >
> > > If a well-regulated militia is good for America why shouldn't it be good elsewhere ?
> > >
> > > Graham
> >
> > You are insane. Period. No nation has to support the militia of any
> > other nation, or is that so complex that you can't understand it?
>
> America believes in the *principle* of an armed civil militia. What's so wrong with applying
> that principle elsewhere ?
>
> Graham

Now you are changing the subject. Support implies providing arms,
food, fuel and other weapons.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, John Larkin
<jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:06:46 +0100, Eeyore
><rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Jim Thompson wrote:
>>
>>> Well? We all know that "peace in our time" is a workable proposition,
>>> all men are good to their word, and terrorists obey the Geneva
>>> Convention ;-)
>>
>>It would be nice if the USA which likes to tout itself as a civilised example to
>>the rest of the world could obey the Geneva Convention wouldn't it ?
>>
>>Graham
>
>I guess the question is whether terrorists are military combatants,
>which they need to be in order to be covered by Geneva. There are some
>formal definitions, that include rank and uniforms and stuff. Solders
>are given protections that, for example, spies and saboteurs and
>criminals aren't.
>
>John

Loud, boisterous applause!

kill the bastards I say. Right after the truth serum sessions are
over.

Kill all the rapists and murderers in country too. Set an example.
Start a new devil's island that such convicts are never allowed to
return from. Let the fuckers run it, and kill each other.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:38:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
<To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:

>We ought to just ship the prisoners to Turkey.
>
>Maybe send you as well ?:-)

Turkish prison are virtual death sentences.. even for Turks.

They are mean fuckers too! If they do not draw your blood in a
fight, they draw their own. Guess how determined *that* makes them.

The GrahamTard wouldn't last two days in such a place.
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Eeyore wrote:

> Phat Bytestard wrote:
>
> > You really are 100% clueless about armaments.It isn't a race. It is
> > a protector. A defensive tool.
>
> What's defensive about bombing civilians ? Maybe American news isn't brave
> enough to show the truth ?
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5232434.stm
>
> A human rights group says the Israeli air strike on Qana that killed 54
> civilians is a "war crime".
>
> Graham

Is it a declared war? If so, there are no civilians in a military
area during a war. You can't launch missiles out of the center of town,
then claim its a civilian area. If you were a man, you would realize
this. On the other hand, if you always ran and hid under (or in) your
mother's skirts, its to be expected that you know absolutely nothing
about warfare. There are two goals in war:

1: Kill the enemy before he can kill you.
2: Making it home alive.

If you are successful at both, you have won the war. Otherwise your
side fought in vain, and all who died on your side died in vain. "War
is hell" is an understatement. Someone in lebanon was bitching that the
Israelis had urged the civilians to move north till it was over, but
they refused, so they have decided to stay in an area being bombed. By
doing so, they have no right to claim they are being targeted.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Phat Bytestard wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:38:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
> <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:
>

> >We ought to just ship the prisoners to Turkey.
> >
> >Maybe send you as well ?:-)
>
> Turkish prison are virtual death sentences.. even for Turks.
>
> They are mean fuckers too! If they do not draw your blood in a
> fight, they draw their own. Guess how determined *that* makes them.
>
> The GrahamTard wouldn't last two days in such a place.

You mean that they don't protect their prison bitches?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida