From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:15:25 -0700, John Larkin
<jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> Gave us:

> Except for Taiwan, China seems to have no
>territorial ambitions at the moment.

Is that why "The China Construction Bank" is the world's biggest
bank right now?

I think they are to be feared for their ambitions. Their overt piracy
was a clue. Now, they get to play in OUR world economy, yet are still
allowed to operate a full on communist rule. Stealing whatever they
want along the way. Sounds like a march to me.

Sum Ting Wong.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:08:04 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
<null(a)example.net> Gave us:

>Yeah, great, it won us a two-front war fifty years ago.
>
>We Won!
>
>We're the Champs!

You're an idiot, and would never have been born had we lost. Can you
even fathom that fact?

Also, it was nearly 70 years ago now.
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Phat Bytestard wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:41:52 GMT, "Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie"
> <eatmyshorts(a)doubleclick.net> Gave us:

> >> I practise differential niceness.
> >>

> >In "A Child's Garden of Grass, a Pre-legalization Comedy", one of the
> >recommended ways of acquiring free marijuana is: "Be very very nice
> >to everyone you meet." :-)
> >

> You've finally gone over the edge.

Now, if he would just let go of the tree on the side of the cliff....
:(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Eeyore on

Jim Thompson wrote:

> Wait until we pass a law stating that, when fighting combatants that
> don't fight under the Geneva Convention rules, we don't have to either
> ;-)

What change would that make ?

You Americans shoot up civilians already !

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:24:13 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
> <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >And what are they going to do when their soldiers are *not* handed back
> >unilaterally?
> >
> >Dirk
>
> You're naive. They're already dead.

If Hezbollah had any sense they'd be very *alive*. I'll be curious to see.

Graham