From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:25:11 -0500, John Fields
<jfields(a)austininstruments.com> Gave us:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:59:22 +0100, Eeyore
><rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>>
>>> Hell, ship them to England and let Eeyore rehabilitate them. That
>>> way he can find out first hand exactly the kind of being he is
>>> defending.
>>
>>Some of them *have* been returned to England where they *live* !
>>
>>I'm defending the rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to forget about when
>>it suits you.
>
>---
>Extraordinary measures are called for during times of war.

That word is too big for him.
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Eeyore wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore wrote:
> >
> > > America believes in the *principle* of an armed civil militia. What's so wrong with applying
> > > that principle elsewhere ?
> > >
> > > Graham
> >
> > Now you are changing the subject.
>
> Not at all.
>
> > Support implies providing arms, food, fuel and other weapons.
>
> Where did I say anything about support ?
>
> Graham

How about in your own words? "Hezbollah is a militia too of course
too. You Americans should *support* it !"

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:35:48 -0700, Jim Thompson
<To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:

>On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:24:13 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
><dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Jim Thompson wrote:
>[snip]
>>>
>>> Such heroes they'll be when Israel brings out MOAB ;-)
>>
>>"Bring em on!"
>>Now, where have I heard that one before?
>>
>>And how can Israel militarily defeat an organisation as nebulous as
>>Hezbollah? Are they going to kill every Lebanese supporter? From the air?
>
>Yep.
>

>>And what are they going to do when their soldiers are *not* handed back
>>unilaterally?
>>
>>Dirk
>
>You're naive. They're already dead.

Sadly, that is likely so.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:42:02 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> Gave us:

>Jim Thompson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:09:35 +0100, Eeyore
>> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>> >
>> [snip]

>> >More proof that you're two-faced.
>> >
>> >If a well-regulated militia is good for America why shouldn't it be good elsewhere ?
>> >
>> >Graham
>>
>> Show us the "well-regulated". They're thugs.
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>
>They're far better regulated than your backwoods hicks.

Like I said. You don't even know what the word means.

>In any case didn't J.L. say regulated meant armed in this context ?

You're an idiot.
From: Eeyore on

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:22:08 +0100, Eeyore
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Jim Thompson wrote:
>
> >> Please cite the "rule of law which the USA seems to find convenient to
> >> forget".
> >
> >The ones about torture ?
> >http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR511202006
> >
> >On 29 June 2006 the US Supreme Court ruled by a 5-3 majority that the structure
> >and procedures of the military commissions as defined under President George W.
> >Bushs Military Order of 13 November 2001 violated US military law and the
> >Geneva Conventions
> >
> >Graham
>
> But there was NO *torture* found by any investigators or
> Democrat-biased Congressmen.

Because the USA chose to redefine torture.

> You prove yet again that you are nothing but a BlatherMouth ;-)
>
> ...Jim Thompson

You absymal ignorance of the Geneva Convention is as deep as the oceans. You are a clown with a
big red nose and giant floppy shoes and spiky orange hair.

You are a righturd clown with 40 other righturd clowns all honking your horns and running around
in circles for the amusement of the crowd.

anon.

Graham