From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:45:31 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> Gave us:

>And you see that's where you'd be entirely wrong. I was once a great supporter of
>Israel. Their actions in more recent times have made me far more critical of them.

But being an idiot, both then and now, means that your delusions never
allowed you to see how thing really are anyway.

You are quite hopeless, from all appearances in this thread.
From: Jim Thompson on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:38:13 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>And as for saying perhaps that Israel is responding in kind - one expects a higher
>standard of behaviour from a nation that chooses to present itself as civilised and
>western - or else one might righty conclude that they're not worthy of our support.
>
>Graham

Neeerp! That's the kind of leftist weenie cowardly attitude that has
gotten us into these quagmires. We need to refresh our memories, act
like World War II soldiers, and kill anyone that farts crosswise.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:49:21 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> Gave us:

>John Fields wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:24:13 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
>> <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Bring em on!"
>> >Now, where have I heard that one before?
>>
>> ---
>> From your mother when the fleet sailed in? ;)
>

> I think that was Phil Allison. :(

Bwuahahahah!
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:38:13 +0100, Eeyore
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >
> >And as for saying perhaps that Israel is responding in kind - one expects a higher
> >standard of behaviour from a nation that chooses to present itself as civilised and
> >western - or else one might righty conclude that they're not worthy of our support.
> >
> >Graham
>
> Neeerp! That's the kind of leftist weenie cowardly attitude that has
> gotten us into these quagmires. We need to refresh our memories, act
> like World War II soldiers, and kill anyone that farts crosswise.
>
> Jim Thompson

That's why they need to build a modified, heat seeking M-72.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:54:02 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> Gave us:

>Jim Thompson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:22:08 +0100, Eeyore
>> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >I guess your media didn't want to let you know. They seemed pretty harmless actually.

>> >The ones about torture ?
>> >http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR511202006
>> >
>> >On 29 June 2006 the US Supreme Court ruled by a 5-3 majority that the structure
>> >and procedures of the military commissions as defined under President George W.
>> >Bush?s Military Order of 13 November 2001 violated US military law and the
>> >Geneva Conventions
>> >
>> >Graham
>> >

>> But there was NO *torture* found by any investigators or
>> Democrat-biased Congressmen.
>>
>> You prove yet again that you are nothing but a BlatherMouth ;-)
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>
>And you're an apologist for mediaeval methods of 'interrogation'. Why not red-hot irons too
>whilst you're at it ?

Sounds good to me. The little bastards deserve to be vivisected and
then dipped in alcohol.

> Oh - those would leave marks of course !

So what? We'll get the info, and kill 'em after. They were trying to
kill US, and my brethren as well. From that moment one, their fate
was sealed in my book.

> The pschological ones are
>conveniently not readily visible.

Waaahahhh... the mean guard wouldn't tell me which way mecca is!...
WAaaAAAHHHHH!

>It's really sad to see the USA decay into the role of World Thug.

The truly sad thing is dolts like you that see us that way based on
incomplete or outright untrue sets of information.