From: Eeyore on

John Fields wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:28:29 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
> <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >John Fields wrote:
> >> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:57:57 +0100, Eeyore
>
> >Of course you will - Israel will demand it and you will obey.
>
> ---
> Israel will ask for what they need and we'll be happy to help them.
> They are our friends

In your dreams. Israel just knows that the Jewish lobby keeps America a soft
touch for them.

> and we'll support them in any way we can.

Which is making the USA ever more loathed worldwide ! It's entirely contrary to
the USA's best long-term interests too.

Graham

From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:08:04 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
<null(a)example.net> Gave us:

>So now, why do we have to KEEP ON KILLING people?

Do you honestly believe we could all do the Rodney King?

If so you are too far gone for this thread, little boy.

> How long do you have to
>keep proving you're king of the hill, before you become a grown-up and
>start to lead by example?

Do you really think that is what it is about with us? We sit back,
get smacked, and retards like you think we should turn the other
cheek.

>Is it just a mental disease?

With types like you... very much so. It is called delusion.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:06:46 +0100, Eeyore
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com> Gave us:

>It would be nice if the USA which likes to tout itself as a civilised example to
>the rest of the world could obey the Geneva Convention wouldn't it ?

You're an idiot.

We should stamp the fuckers out.

You and they are just lucky that we are as nice as we are.
From: Eeyore on

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:

> > > More proof that you are insane. :(
> >
> > More proof that you're two-faced.
> >
> > If a well-regulated militia is good for America why shouldn't it be good elsewhere ?
> >
> > Graham
>
> You are insane. Period. No nation has to support the militia of any
> other nation, or is that so complex that you can't understand it?

America believes in the *principle* of an armed civil militia. What's so wrong with applying
that principle elsewhere ?

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phat Bytestard wrote:

> You really are 100% clueless about armaments.It isn't a race. It is
> a protector. A defensive tool.

What's defensive about bombing civilians ? Maybe American news isn't brave
enough to show the truth ?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5232434.stm

A human rights group says the Israeli air strike on Qana that killed 54
civilians is a "war crime".

Graham