From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:18:24 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
<speffSNIP(a)interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> Gave us:

>Me too. I take things out on Wife, Kid, Dog, etc. so as to be able to
>present a more pleasant usenet persona.

It's sick, but that has to be the funniest thing you've said here in
a while.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/41230/
From: Michael A. Terrell on
Eeyore wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore wrote:

> > > Guantanamo was established for combatants from Afghanistan which the USA had no
> > > jurisdiction to operate in anyway !
> > >
> > > Indeed the prisoners might be considered more in the vein of your cherished
> > > 'militias' ! Classic case of one rule for the USA another rule for the ROTW.
> > >
> > > Hezbollah is a militia too of course too. You Americans should *support* it !
> > >
> > > Graham
> >
> > More proof that you are insane. :(
>
> More proof that you're two-faced.
>
> If a well-regulated militia is good for America why shouldn't it be good elsewhere ?
>
> Graham

You are insane. Period. No nation has to support the militia of any
other nation, or is that so complex that you can't understand it?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:23:07 -0500, John Fields
<jfields(a)austininstruments.com> Gave us:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:32:56 -0700, John Larkin
><jjlarkin(a)highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
>>I practise differential niceness.
>
>---
>I practice deferential niceness.
>
>Well, in the beginning, at least... mostly... ;)

I practice existential niceness. And the opposite at times as well.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:41:52 GMT, "Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie"
<eatmyshorts(a)doubleclick.net> Gave us:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:32:56 -0700, John Larkin wrote:

>>>And precisely who around here is nice?
>>>
>>>Spehro Pefhany probably qualifies. Win Hill is mostly okay, but has
>>>been known to succumb to provocation. Tony Williams does seem to be
>>>utterly resistant to provocation, as do most the U.K. contingent, but
>>>that may be social conditioning, rather than intrinsic good character.
>>
>> I practise differential niceness.
>>

>In "A Child's Garden of Grass, a Pre-legalization Comedy", one of the
>recommended ways of acquiring free marijuana is: "Be very very nice
>to everyone you meet." :-)

You've finally gone over the edge.
From: Michael A. Terrell on
John Fields wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:24:13 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
> <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Bring em on!"
> >Now, where have I heard that one before?
>
> ---
> From your mother when the fleet sailed in? ;)

I think that was Phil Allison. :(

prove it.