From: Eeyore on

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
>
> > America believes in the *principle* of an armed civil militia. What's so wrong with applying
> > that principle elsewhere ?
> >
> > Graham
>
> Now you are changing the subject.

Not at all.

> Support implies providing arms, food, fuel and other weapons.

Where did I say anything about support ?

Graham

From: Eeyore on

Phat Bytestard wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:38:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
> <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:
>
> >We ought to just ship the prisoners to Turkey.
> >
> >Maybe send you as well ?:-)
>
> Turkish prison are virtual death sentences.. even for Turks.

Yet another reason Turkey's going to find it hard to join the EU !

Graham

From: Eeyore on

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
> >
> > Phat Bytestard wrote:
> >
> > > You really are 100% clueless about armaments.It isn't a race. It is
> > > a protector. A defensive tool.
> >
> > What's defensive about bombing civilians ? Maybe American news isn't brave
> > enough to show the truth ?
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5232434.stm
> >
> > A human rights group says the Israeli air strike on Qana that killed 54
> > civilians is a "war crime".
> >
> > Graham
>
> Is it a declared war? If so, there are no civilians in a military
> area during a war.

Wrong already.

Go and read the Geneva Conventions.

Graham

From: Michael A. Terrell on
Eeyore wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
>
> > Eeyore wrote:

> > > What's defensive about bombing civilians ? Maybe American news isn't brave
> > > enough to show the truth ?
> > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5232434.stm
> > >
> > > A human rights group says the Israeli air strike on Qana that killed 54
> > > civilians is a "war crime".
> > >
> > > Graham
> >
> > Is it a declared war? If so, there are no civilians in a military
> > area during a war.
>
> Wrong already.
>
> Go and read the Geneva Conventions.
>
> Graham

Why don't you? I'm sure you have the coloring books and maybe even
the pop up version.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Jim Thompson on
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:12:59 GMT, Phat Bytestard
<phatbytestard(a)getinmahharddrive.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:38:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
><To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:
>

>>We ought to just ship the prisoners to Turkey.
>>
>>Maybe send you as well ?:-)
>

>Turkish prison are virtual death sentences.. even for Turks.
>
> They are mean fuckers too! If they do not draw your blood in a
>fight, they draw their own. Guess how determined *that* makes them.
>
> The GrahamTard wouldn't last two days in such a place.

Jim Foster, my longtime technician, fought in Korea. He really had
some tales about fighting alongside Turks. Something about "ears"
taken as prizes ;-)

He said the Chinese would come running across a ridge in a wide row
screaming bloody murder. The Turks would jump up and run toward the
Chinese, who would turn tail and run back into the jungle.

The Turks would return an hour or so later with a string laced with
ears.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |