From: Phat Bytestard on
On 31 Jul 2006 01:45:41 -0700, bill.sloman(a)ieee.org Gave us:

>This is sci.electronics.design. If you were interested in design you
>might have noticed that Fred Bloggs does post interesting information
>from time to time, along with the critical comments about his
>intellectual inferiors.

You seem to often start out on a foot that resembles honor and
character, but end up back in the shithouse lye pit. So does he. That
is your problem.
From: Mark Harriss on
Phat Bytestard wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:40:16 +1000, Mark Harriss <billy(a)blartco.co.uk>
> Gave us:
>

>>I read your posts a bit further down after I made the post: This sort of
>>thing does not surprise me at all, just look at what happened to Philo
>>Farnsworth and John Atanasoff among others. There seems to be an
>>American tendency to try and rewrite history in their favour probably as
>>part of corporate PR more than anything else. Telegraph is another
>>invention that this happened to as well.
>

> In that case, I think we should turn Tehran into a huge glass dish,
> and then deny it. :-]
>
> Then, "admit" it about 50 years later.
>
> Kinda like we did with Kennedy. Except they didn't admit that...
> yet.

The latest Kennedy documentary has the Cubans asking Oswald to do it
as they didn't believe anything would come of it, this was after
Robert supposedly asked some double agent Cuban to assassinate Fidel.
From: tapwater on
What's the matter fellows, is my offer to give the promoter all the credit
undercutting your offers? Are you afraid that I might get a promoter before
you do?
Lets see now, Bell is gone, But Steve Jobs is still around. Now there is a
guy who could make a pig fly. Hummmmmm-------------
Sorry fellows, but the rest of my musings are TOP SECRET

From: Fred Bloggs on

Phat Bytestard wrote:

> Wrong. You're an idiot. I am currently working on the world's next
> protector, the Joint Strike Fighter Program. If you had a clue, you
> might have some credibility.

Nah- that's the last employer who terminated your employment when you
were arrested for illegal substance possession, or you failed a random
drug screening, or both. And you're so far down the chain of cerebral
development, you have no clue of just how obviously flawed are your
claims to being anything more than an unskilled go-for/helper type.

From: John Fields on
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:56:40 GMT, <tapwater(a)roomtemperature.deg>
wrote:

>What's the matter fellows, is my offer to give the promoter all the credit
>undercutting your offers? Are you afraid that I might get a promoter before
>you do?
>Lets see now, Bell is gone, But Steve Jobs is still around. Now there is a
>guy who could make a pig fly.

---
That's easy enough to do; just pay your air fare, put you in a
carrier, and stow you in baggage.
---

>Hummmmmm-------------
>Sorry fellows, but the rest of my musings are TOP SECRET

---
From your previous and ongoing lackluster performance, what you're
saying is that you know you don't have anything worthwhile to offer,
but you'll pretend you do. Tepid, tapwater.

Here's a little something for ya:

The pot was empty.
The pot wanted to be full.
The pot pretended.