From: Ken Smith on
In article <1153957046.620931.196800(a)i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
<bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote:
[....]
>(scared out of their wits), and those U.K. citizens of Afghan descent
>who spent a couple of years at Guantanamo Bay for the crime of being on
>a family visit in Afghanistan when the U.S. choose to invade the
>country.

Even the nicest best trained dog will bite its master if it is terrified.
They don't behave at all logically and their fear isn't localized to only
the thread. It overrides everything. The same can be said for
republicans.

kensmith(a)rahul.net forging knowledge

From: Ken Smith on
In article <1153909384.234467.71930(a)i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
<bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote:
[....]
>But Dubbya's crew do seem to work on the principle that the only way to
>beat the terrorist is to be an even more fearsome terrorist yourself.

Are you sure they really want to beat the terrorists? Did you know that
they shut down the tram looking for OBL? All the while the public believe
in the threat, they will sit still while more and more power is gathered
in the hands of the few.

kensmith(a)rahul.net forging knowledge

From: bill.sloman on

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> Brian wrote:
> >
> > <bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
> > > into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
> > > imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
> > > playing along.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
> >
> > No terrorists? Who flies planes into buildings, straps bombs to themdselves
> > to detonate in public places, strike nearly everyday killing innocent
> > people? Are those Cub Scouts?!?!??!
>

> You have to overlook Bill. A terrorist strapped a tiny bomb to his
> brain, and, well, you know. :(

Clearly Mike Terrell's imagination was not the part disabled - his
common sense is clearly shot. but that obviously doesn't qualifiy you
for disablement benefits.

--
Bill sloman, Nijmegen

From: Michael A. Terrell on
bill.sloman(a)ieee.org wrote:

> Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> > Brian wrote:
> > >
> > > <bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote in message

> > > No terrorists? Who flies planes into buildings, straps bombs to themdselves
> > > to detonate in public places, strike nearly everyday killing innocent
> > > people? Are those Cub Scouts?!?!??!
> >

> > You have to overlook Bill. A terrorist strapped a tiny bomb to his
> > brain, and, well, you know. :(
>
> Clearly Mike Terrell's imagination was not the part disabled - his
> common sense is clearly shot. but that obviously doesn't qualifiy you
> for disablement benefits.
>
> --
> Bill sloman, Nijmegen

No, that tiny bomb wiped out your already impaired sense of humor.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
From: Phat Bytestard on
On 27 Jul 2006 08:37:41 -0700, bill.sloman(a)ieee.org Gave us:

>Michael A. Terrell wrote:
>> Brian wrote:
>> >
>> > <bill.sloman(a)ieee.org> wrote in message

>> > No terrorists? Who flies planes into buildings, straps bombs to themdselves
>> > to detonate in public places, strike nearly everyday killing innocent
>> > people? Are those Cub Scouts?!?!??!
>>

>> You have to overlook Bill. A terrorist strapped a tiny bomb to his
>> brain, and, well, you know. :(
>
>Clearly Mike Terrell's imagination was not the part disabled - his
>common sense is clearly shot. but that obviously doesn't qualifiy you
>for disablement benefits.

Did I just hear some shot noise?