From: Richard The Dreaded Libertarian on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:46:09 -0700, bill.sloman wrote:

> Jim Thompson wrote:
>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>
> Osama bin Laden would be perfectly happy if the he provoked the U.S.
> into tearining itself to pieces in a frenzied pursuit of largely
> imaginary terrorists, and Jim is too ignorant to realise that he is
> playing along.

Well, when you're being mercilessly wiped out by a force that's got
you outmanned, outgunned, and out-nastied by about 1000 to 1, you have
no choice but to fight dirty or die.

But, Thompson thinks that genocide half-way across the world somehow
qualifies as "defense".

The US Government needs a lobotomy.

Thanks,
Rich

From: Richard The Dreaded Libertarian on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:33:35 -0700, JeffM wrote:

>>http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>> Jim Thompson
>
> Well, the book is very old--just new players in the game.
> Can you suggest an alternative
> where the good guys are still distinguishable from the bad guys?

Yeah - the good guys are the ones who don't make war.

Thanks,
Rich

From: JeffM on
>The US Government needs a lobotomy.
> Richard The Dreaded Libertarian

We already had that 5 years ago.
I think the phrase you are seeking is "Brain Transplant".

From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:13:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
<To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)My-Web-Site.com> Gave us:

>http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png

Pretty good stuff.
From: Phat Bytestard on
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:34:19 -0500, "amdx" <amdx(a)knology.net> Gave us:

>> http://analog-innovations.com/NewRuleBook.png
>>
>> ...Jim Thompson
>> --
>> | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
>
> It seems the courts think World War III is just a play war.
>I might add to that, much of our populace .
> Mike

What makes you think this is WW III, dumbshit?