From: William on
I downloaded the new package. A few changes in the drivers, nothing new in
CCC.

It was a waste of time for me. I run Windows 7 64 bit and a ATI HD 4870.

William

From: rms on
> It was a waste of time for me. I run Windows 7 64 bit and a ATI HD 4870.

I never complain about new drivers :) There's a long list of bugfixes
in the readme, that's good enough for me to install it!

rms

From: William on

"William" <nospam(a)pacifier.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded the new package. A few changes in the drivers, nothing new
> in CCC.
>
> It was a waste of time for me. I run Windows 7 64 bit and a ATI HD 4870.
>
> William

I noticed today that my color profiles for my monitors had reverted back to
the old color profiles, which give a yellow cast when using Windows Image
Viewer. I had to go back in, again, and change to a generic profile to get
a white background. This is a documented problem by the way. Thanks ATI.

William

From: DRS on
"William" <nospam(a)pacifier.com> wrote in message

[...]

> I noticed today that my color profiles for my monitors had reverted
> back to the old color profiles, which give a yellow cast when using
> Windows Image Viewer. I had to go back in, again, and change to a
> generic profile to get a white background. This is a documented
> problem by the way. Thanks ATI.

I lose my Spyder Pro 3 generated profiles every time I do a CCC suite
upgrade anyway, so this is nothing new.

From: Alanrco on

"William" <nospam(a)pacifier.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded the new package. A few changes in the drivers, nothing new
> in CCC.
>
> It was a waste of time for me. I run Windows 7 64 bit and a ATI HD 4870.
>
> William
Didn't read the release notes, but I downloaded and installed 10.1 after
first trying Mass Effect 2 with the last drivers. The graphics were
terrible. Massive improvement with 10.1 drivers although AA is still not
available for ME2. Just as well I can run in HD (1920x1080) :)

Alan