From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
FROM SCI.PHYSICS.RESEARCH:

On Aug 4, 4:19 am, "K_h" <KHol...(a)SX729.com> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for the replies. What is still needed is a deeper explanation
> for a possible smaller proton radius in muonic hydrogen. The Scientific American

For what it is worth, in

http://journalofcosmology.com/OldershawRobert.pdf

the static limit radius of the proton is predicted to be 0.81 fermi
using an unorthodox, but simple, Kerr-Newman model.

One can also show that the inner event horizon radius is predicted to
be 0.77 fermi, and this corresponds quite well with the newest Mainz
Group's measurement of the proton magnetic radius (= 0.777 fm). The K-
N mass for the proton = 1.67 x 10^-24 g.

However, modeling the proton in terms of a Kerr-Newman ultracompact
object is far too simple, logical and unhermetic to be of interest to
theoretical physicists.

RLO
www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw
From: mathematician on
On Aug 4, 8:27 pm, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
wrote:
> FROM SCI.PHYSICS.RESEARCH:
>
> On Aug 4, 4:19 am, "K_h" <KHol...(a)SX729.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks to everyone for the replies.  What is still needed is a deeper explanation
> > for a possible smaller proton radius in muonic hydrogen.  The Scientific American

> For what it is worth, in
>
> http://journalofcosmology.com/OldershawRobert.pdf
>
> the static limit radius of the proton is predicted to be 0.81 fermi
> using an unorthodox, but simple, Kerr-Newman model.
>
> One can also show that the inner event horizon radius is predicted to
> be 0.77 fermi, and this corresponds quite well with the newest Mainz
> Group's measurement of the proton magnetic radius (= 0.777 fm). The K-
> N mass for the proton = 1.67 x 10^-24 g.
>
> However, modeling the proton in terms of a Kerr-Newman ultracompact
> object is far too simple, logical and unhermetic to be of interest to
> theoretical physicists.
>
> RLOwww.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw

I think that structure of the proton is five different colors colored
(color electricity) black holes (quark crystal in bottom of the
bag of the finite long pseudosphere)and one of these colored black
holes
is black in color (=no color electricity)due to proton's mass.

I think that structure of the neutron is five colored (color
electricity)
black holes (quark crystal in bottom of the bag of the finite long
pseudosphere)during one neutron's day (rotation of 360 degrees?,
spin?)
and five colored (color electricity) black holes and one of these
black holes
is black color (=proton) due mass in one neutron's day (rotation of
360
degrees?, spin?).

So question is really of the same particle which has two different
states
which are the proton (stable) and the neutron.

Definition of black hole here is not standard definition of black
hole.

About more of this is written in summaries of my articles (very long
about more than 1500 ASCII text pages in .txt file) which can be
found
in my home page address (which is in my profile page).

Best Regards,

Hannu Poropudas
From: Autymn D. C. on
There are no BHs, EHs, WHs, or singularities. Wormholes and Crasnicov
tubes are fine. Each mote is a gray ball, a quantum antenna. That is
all.

-Aut