From: Allen Wadsworth on
Been working with SBS since version 4.5 and with every server I have used the
same hard drive configuration. My primary OS was mirrored on two hard drives
and my Projects/Shared Information has been on RAID 5 drives. Is it good
practice to keep the mirrored drives for the primary OS or is it ok to use a
Raid 5 configuration?
Thanks,
Allen
From: Glenn on
In my opinion, it is best to have the os mirrored. This way you can break
the mirror before running updates or a service pack and if all goes wrong
you can put the other drive back in.

Glenn

"Allen Wadsworth" <AllenWadsworth(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:59A91BF6-3C49-4802-9992-2DF4DC42EC37(a)microsoft.com...