From: polymod on

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576

> > I think it would sound much better if you changed it to 55% average
> > CPU use.
>
> Maybe I could throw 10 or 15 convolution reverbs in the mix and get
> Reaper to use more of my CPU. ;)

I did my parts in Sonar....but don't tell anybody<g>

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576

> >> Maybe I could throw 10 or 15 convolution reverbs in the mix and get
> >> Reaper to use more of my CPU. ;)
> >
> > I did my parts in Sonar....but don't tell anybody<g>
>
> Hehe, I figgered you did, but what they heck, use what gets the
> job done in a timely manner. ;)

If I was retired I'd use Reaper exclusively :)

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 17/06/2010 15:24, kitekrazy wrote:
> On 6/16/2010 9:58 PM, Glennbo wrote:
>> It's a two minute trip around the world!
>>
>> Thirty Two tracks, fifty seven effects, 35% average CPU use.
>>
>> I call it "Musica Mundus" at:
>>
>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576
>>

> I think it would sound much better if you changed it to 55% average CPU
> use.

I think it would be so much better if it was 64 bit!

Seriously - I htink it's just a tease too. It's kinda just getting warmed up ;-)
I think the first part is a little 70's "Edgar Winter"-ish, yeah slightly annoying. Then it opens up
really nicely. Nice mix, great solo (I wish I could play like that without programming the notes
individually) ;-)
Maybe you can write "part II" and just bolt it on?

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner