From: Michael on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> It's a two minute trip around the world!
>
> Thirty Two tracks, fifty seven effects, 35% average CPU use.
>
> I call it "Musica Mundus" at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576

This is *fun*!!! I love the way the all the percussion bits swap around,
and the rhythm and mode change thing at 0:45.

I gotta ask, though... did you genre-class it as "World Fusion" just because
it has steel pans in it? ;-)

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> It's a two minute trip around the world!
>
> Thirty Two tracks, fifty seven effects, 35% average CPU use.
>
> I call it "Musica Mundus" at:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576

Great mix!
That was a fun one to play on for sure!!!

Poly

From: Steve_Karl on
Very Nice ... ( annoying at first but the change is great )
but you tease ... it's too short ... that ending was wanting to go to an other country !
This cound have been 8 minutes easy ! :-)

Steve

From: Steve_Karl on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message news:Xns9D9A58BDF77EFBrownShoesDontMakeIt(a)85.214.73.210...
> The killer robot "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> It's a two minute trip around the world!
>>>
>>> Thirty Two tracks, fifty seven effects, 35% average CPU use.
>>>
>>> I call it "Musica Mundus" at:
>>>
>>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576
>
>> Very Nice ... ( annoying at first but the change is great )
>> but you tease ... it's too short ... that ending was wanting to go to
>> an other country ! This cound have been 8 minutes easy ! :-)
>
> Thanks Steve!
>
> Hehe, the "Western" hemisphere is the annoying bit. I told Poly
> that I wanted the first section to be like popish music that goes
> for a while to lull you into thinking that was going to be it.
>
> Then we could throw you for a loop when the 5/4 and 6/8 sections
> come in later in the song. ;)

Well done!

From: kitekrazy on
On 6/16/2010 9:58 PM, Glennbo wrote:
> It's a two minute trip around the world!
>
> Thirty Two tracks, fifty seven effects, 35% average CPU use.
>
> I call it "Musica Mundus" at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=9287576

I think it would sound much better if you changed it to 55% average CPU use.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: using Kontakt from Sonar
Next: cannot view synth rack