From: polymod on

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=8593314

> > Sounds like porno for pigs!!!!
>
> Ahh, you noticed the oinking guitar!!!

Definitely sounds like something Zappa would do!

Poly

From: John Braner on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> So here's my new weird song. The drums are my cocktail kit,
>>> and it was inspired by the Christmas blizzard we recently had.
>>>
>>> I call it, "Power Drift".
>>>
>>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=8593314
>>>
>> Well, it's a little "out there" - but I like "out there" ;-)
>
> Thanks John! :)
>
> I like "out there" as well sometimes.

I like it more often than "normal" ;-) Of course everyone has their limit as to how far "out there"
they'll go. You still safely within the limits though ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo wrote:

> So here's my new weird song. The drums are my cocktail kit,
> and it was inspired by the Christmas blizzard we recently had.
>
> I call it, "Power Drift".
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=
> 8593314

Interesting. Is this a commentary on the music scene through the
times? Was that an auto-wah or foot controlled?

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo wrote:

> The killer robot "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net>
> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed
> these buttons...
>
> > Glennbo wrote:
> >

> >> So here's my new weird song. The drums are my cocktail kit,
> >> and it was inspired by the Christmas blizzard we recently had.
> >>
> >> I call it, "Power Drift".
> >>

> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=
> 8593314
> >
> > Interesting. Is this a commentary on the music scene through the
> > times?
>
> Thanks. It's more of a commentary on how a nice sunny Christmas Eve
> can turn into a white out full blown blizzard with three foot drifts
> in my driveway.

Aaaah, I see. Good name.

> > Was that an auto-wah or foot controlled?
>
> The wah was the Sonitus Wah using a Dunlop model set to trigger on
> amplitude.

Amplitude triggered - very cool tool to have.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: polymod on

> The wah was the Sonitus Wah using a Dunlop model set to trigger on
>amplitude.

Nice!

Poly