From: Steve_Karl on
Wow!!!!
Some crazy tones there. Great!
Sounded a bit like an Arabian sand drift there rfore it went to Pluto the first time. :-)

Steve

From: Bob Donald on
Sounds great Glennbo. Put this on the crackberry with the headphones and go
out and shovel to that beat! Your neighbors will think you are nuts <if they
dont already> :)

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> So here's my new weird song.

Why do I feel this is directed at me?
;););)

>The drums are my cocktail kit,
> and it was inspired by the Christmas blizzard we recently had.
> I call it, "Power Drift".>

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=8593314

Sounds like porno for pigs!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!

Poly

From: John Braner on
Glennbo wrote:
> So here's my new weird song. The drums are my cocktail kit,
> and it was inspired by the Christmas blizzard we recently had.
>
> I call it, "Power Drift".
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=8593314

Well, it's a little "out there" - but I like "out there" ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Neil Rutman on
I like it. That thing that starts happening around 1:00 is crazy cool!

Neil R