From: Ben Goldman on
AA
From: John Braner on
On 20/03/2010 17:44, Glennbo wrote:
> The latest stuff.
>
> This one features Joey Who??? on guitar, Polymod on keys,
> Craig Wetz on bass, and me on drums, keys, and guitars.
>
> I call it "Reconstituted", as it was specifically written to
> get this lineup of people all in on a common song again.
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=8907022

Nice one. This is like the stuff I listened to in the 80's in NY. Good musicians, intelligent chord
progression, good groove - what else could you ask for? ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: sam booka on
John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?" news:ho51ci$c8j$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> On 20/03/2010 17:44, Glennbo wrote:
>> The latest stuff.
>>
>> This one features Joey Who??? on guitar, Polymod on keys,
>> Craig Wetz on bass, and me on drums, keys, and guitars.
>>
>> I call it "Reconstituted", as it was specifically written to
>> get this lineup of people all in on a common song again.
>>
>> ttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=8
>> 907022
>>

> Nice one. This is like the stuff I listened to in the 80's in NY. Good
> musicians, intelligent chord progression, good groove - what else
> could you ask for? ;-)

It has all the Chi of Paris Hilton meeting Lady Gaga naked in the steam
room for the first time, with Suzi Orman trying to crash it!

I have been Enlightened! "Haaaaaaank!" :p

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> Poly is your friend and I find it really rude for him to not to comment or
> complement you on this song.

LOL!

Gee, can't a guy go out for the night and sleep late?

;)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> The latest stuff.
>
> This one features Joey Who??? on guitar, Polymod on keys,
> Craig Wetz on bass, and me on drums, keys, and guitars.
>
> I call it "Reconstituted", as it was specifically written to
> get this lineup of people all in on a common song again.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=8907022

Excellent mix!
As you know, this was a lot of fun. I like the drums!
And I love the 23 old pic of me<g>

Thanks fer lettin' me play in yer band:-)

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Spring has Sprung!!!