From: SoftShell on
"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> The latest stuff.
>
> This one features Joey Who??? on guitar, Polymod on keys,
> Craig Wetz on bass, and me on drums, keys, and guitars.
>
> I call it "Reconstituted", as it was specifically written to
> get this lineup of people all in on a common song again.
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=5672&songID=8907022
>
> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email

Hoppin' !! I know you previously said this would pass the unprecedented 3
min mark but by a whole *5* seconds no less. But then you kinda cheated.
This is really more like, what, mebbe 5 different toons all glued together.
Ingeniously I must say. And it flows. Nice.

--
_____________________

Steve Wilson

From: SoftShell on
> In news:ho37na$k9e$2(a)speranza.aioe.org the killer robot "SoftShell"
> <SoftShell(a)NoSpamThankYou.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>

>> Hoppin' !! I know you previously said this would pass the
>> unprecedented 3 min mark but by a whole *5* seconds no less. But then
>> you kinda cheated. This is really more like, what, mebbe 5 different
>> toons all glued together. Ingeniously I must say. And it flows. Nice.
>
> Thanks steve! :)
>
> This was written with the structure you hear, right off the bat. I
> originally did it as an acoustic piano bass and drums, with the
> xylophone bit in the middle. Then later decided to funk it up with
> a clavinet and biting single coil guitar track. The front side was
> funky with a clav I did and the back side was back to the original
> piano bit, but then that got scrapped and Poly did a funky clav and
> other keys at the end to backup his solos, and the orignal piano bits
> that started this song off now only appear in a couple spots in the
> middle of the song. I equate it to working with clay. You glop a
> whole lot on, and then scrape off the bits you don't want.
>
> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email

Well, yeah, I WAS just kidding. I figured the construction to be something
along the lines of all that. Working with clay - good analogy. Nice to hear
Mr. Who??? again. I see you all are up to form.

Oh, I hope my 2nd post never materializes. Dunno if it was Outhouse Express
or the alphabet server that burped but something gave some grief & refused
to send the orig, apparently sending it instead to the netherworld. Sorry in
advance if it ever does make it here. Maybe next year ?? :O

--
_____________________

Steve Wilson

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo"

Awesome!!! When do guys go on tour? Quit your day jobs already.

One other comment, at 38-42 seconds the guitar plays a melody that I have
heard in another song of yours. No criticism here at all; I just want you
to know I am listening.

From: Neil Rutman on
I really like this one! I agree with Steve, great groove and the transitions
between sections are really nice - and each section is interesting and fun
to listen to!

Neil R

From: Here In Oregon on

Poly is your friend and I find it really rude for him to not to comment or
complement you on this song.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Spring has Sprung!!!