From: sam booka on
Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> tapped the mic and amongst
other things, said, "Is this on?"

> In news:Xns9D424E71D8047AlbertaClipper(a)94.75.214.90 the killer robot
sam
> booka <Your(a)email.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> It has all the Chi of Paris Hilton meeting Lady Gaga naked in the
steam
>> room for the first time, with Suzi Orman trying to crash it!
>
> I dunno if that's supposed to be a good thing, or a bad thing!!!
>
> BTW, here's a pic of Craig's new Jack Casady bass that he used.
> This song was it's maiden voyage. He just got it last week.
>
> http://members.cox.net/glennbopix/JackCasadyBass.jpg

That's like an 18 wheeler acoustic, inninit? :p

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
From: jeffl on
Nice work. Specially liked the Jan Hammerish keys--reminds me of something
off Wired (if ya cleaned up the gtr tone a little)>
keep writing!

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "jeffl" <people(a)people.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > Nice work. Specially liked the Jan Hammerish keys--reminds me of
> > something off Wired (if ya cleaned up the gtr tone a little)>
> > keep writing!
>
> Thanks Jeff!
>
> Poly's keyboard parts are absolutely top notch stuff.

Thanks for the kind words mon!

Poly

From: polymod on

> In news:riihq5lbf9t6ja6fs4qejftgsp9g3ks6lb(a)4ax.com the killer robot
> Organfreak <plonk(a)plinkety.plunk> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >>Poly's keyboard parts are absolutely top notch stuff.
> >
> > So, is it time for me to listen to this thing yet?
>
> Uhm, yes!!!

You need to re-name the song "Dem's this", or "Repub's that".
Then he'd respond!

;)

Poly

First  |  Prev  |