From: Thomas R Grassi Jr on
All of a sudden I get this

Event Type: Error
Event Source: NETLOGON
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5719
Date: 1/12/2010
Time: 11:45:33 PM
User: N/A
Computer: TGKW001
No Domain Controller is available for domain OUR due to the following:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
..
Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If
the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

Data:
0000: 5e 00 00 c0 ^..�

but I logon and can access the network drives and servers

What is wrong ?

I am at wits end

I removed my antivirus program still getting this

Confused

Tom

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
I would check the DNS for name resolution. Also firewall or security
software. These search results may help.
a.. Can't logon trusting domain
The following error occurred: There are currently no logon servers
available to service the logon request. 3. You logon domain user in a domain
network, . ...
www.chicagotech.net/server/dnsissue1.htm - Similar

a.. Troubleshooting Windows Event ID
Error 1311 - There are currently no logon servers available to service
the logon request. Symptoms: The primary purpose of logging on with cached
www.chicagotech.net/wineventid.htm

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
What type of Network your computer is configured for?
What type of network you are trying to logon to?
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: Thomas R Grassi Jr on
Guys

I checked and the dns settings on my network adapter were incorrect

I did and ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew

I beleive the anti virus program messed up my network settings

I am doing some more testings to see if that is what the problem is

I have 2 Windows 2003 R2 Standard DC SP2 servers

My workstation is XP PRO SP3

Small local area network in my house I run

Thanks for all your help

Tom