From: SuperSlueth on
Hi I have a laptop XP Pro SP3 the wireless wont connect and wired ethernet
gets an IP address and can send brodcast packets but it cant ping or browse
the web.

I believe UDP to be working but TCP fails

Would a corrupt TCP stack be causing this and how do I rebuild it or does
anyone have any others ideas

i have tried
arp -D
ipconfig /flushdns