From: Linea Recta on
Simple Port Forwarding v.2.7.5

http://www.simpleportforwarding.com/simple-port-forwarding

Any good / bad experiences with this free app?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
It is Not a general program, it is just a programmed interface to specific
Routers.
If you specific Router is on the list of supported Routers you can give it a
try.
Otherwise, you can try this, http://portforward.com/
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

From: Linea Recta on
"Jack [MVP-Networking]" <jack(a)discussiongroup.com> schreef in bericht
> Hi
> It is Not a general program, it is just a programmed interface to specific
> Routers.
> If you specific Router is on the list of supported Routers you can give it
> a try.

My router (and many others!) are supported. The app. works fine for me.

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk