From: David Mark on
On Dec 15, 12:12 pm, David Mark <dmark.cins...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> All ridiculous.  Adding those two alias isn't going to break anything.

An addendum, it's OT, but why the hell aren't those two cell*
attributes deprecated? Thinking back, I'm sure I thought they were
(or should have been). They seem strictly decorative to me (and
covered by CSS rules). I know I haven't used them since last century.
From: Garrett Smith on
David Mark wrote:
> On Dec 15, 11:03 am, Matt Kruse <m...(a)thekrusefamily.com> wrote:

[].]]]

> That's a silly omission by one person from two years ago.

Sometimes less is more. For example, my dom attributes/property wrapper
source code:-

- 0 SLOC and no bugs whatsoever.

:-D
--
Garrett
From: David Mark on
On Dec 16, 8:25 pm, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
> > On Dec 15, 11:03 am, Matt Kruse <m...(a)thekrusefamily.com> wrote:
>
> [].]]]
>
> > That's a silly omission by one person from two years ago.
>
> Sometimes less is more. For example, my dom attributes/property wrapper
> source code:-
>

> - 0 SLOC and no bugs whatsoever.

I'm sure your time machine has never broken down either. ;)
From: John G Harris on
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 at 17:25:33, in comp.lang.javascript, Garrett Smith
wrote:

<snip>
>- 0 SLOC and no bugs whatsoever.

How can you be sure your test code had no bugs in it ?

John
--
John Harris
From: David Mark on
On Dec 17, 10:12 am, John G Harris <j...(a)nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 at 17:25:33, in comp.lang.javascript, Garrett Smith
> wrote:
>
>   <snip>
>
> >- 0 SLOC and no bugs whatsoever.
>
> How can you be sure your test code had no bugs in it ?

ISTM you would need imaginary test code for a non-existent wrapper. :)