From: blujaded on
The most important reason for wanting the Desktop Alert to function for all
email accounts is the ability to work with the messages without having to
open outlook completely. I can flag, mark as read or delete messages from
the corner of my screen. With only the New Item Alert, I can't do anything
other than open the message. USELESS!

Please expand the Desktop Alert functionality!
From: Moeen Ahmad Moeen on
So what was decided finally? Are you people going to ship it with the next
service pack or what??

From: Bob I on
This is a Public News group, "we people" are only users and and aren't
shipping anything.