From: Rowland McDonnell on
I don't know why, but this is my most favouritest 419 jobbie so far, I
think:

"Lagos, Nigeria.
Dispatch Director: Dr. Mike Scott
EMAIL: ups.customerservice(a)i12.com
Telephone: +234 809 128 8840

Make sure you send your Full Name, Your Mailing Address, Your Direct
Telephone Number to Dr. Mike Scott to enable him dispatch your ATM CARD
loaded with the sum of $850,000.00 USD to you immediately.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Staurt."

When I was at uni, I knew a bloke whose dad was a fairly successful
businessman based in Lagos (rather more Indian than African, but never
mind the details). He never said, but one got the very strong
impression that meant `Of course he's a crook, you've got to be a crook
if you're doing business in Lagos'.

<shrug> What businessman doesn't want to fiddle his tax, eh? A few
particularly consciencious Swedes, perhaps...?

Rowland.

P.S. And yes, UPS *does* have its own internet domain, not requiring its
customer service people to email via "i12 is a dynamic company who offer
internet services for small and medium sized British and European
businesses."

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me