From: Eric on
It seems to me your PC is infected with virus, you should be able to restore
data from your HDD, but you need to format and re-install all your
application.
It is my experience
Regards
Eric

From: Michael on
When you open Task Manager is explorer.exe running?

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Doum on
=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?= <Joe(a)discussions.microsoft.com> �crivait

Have you visited the site that Bob I put a link in his answer?

You've just repeated your problem in your answer to him.

Again: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318027

HTH

From: Joe on
Thanks for the tip, I will try it.