From: Magsmom on
I cannot find the folder for my Temporary Internet Files. It should be under
my c:\documents and settings\user ID\local settings\temporary internet files
- right?? It's not there, and I checked to make sure that it is not a hidden
file. I am running XP, SP3.
From: Db on
you can try to open the
ie, select tools and look
under the section for
the temp files and its
location.

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>

DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This NNTP newsgroup is evolving to:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

From: Paul Randall on

"Magsmom" <Magsmom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot find the folder for my Temporary Internet Files. It should be
>under
> my c:\documents and settings\user ID\local settings\temporary internet
> files
> - right?? It's not there, and I checked to make sure that it is not a
> hidden
> file. I am running XP, SP3.

That is the default location. One easy way to find out is to go through the
IE tools menu:
Tools -> internet options... This has a Temporary internet files section,
and clicking the settings button shows you what its current location is.

-Paul Randall