From: Patch on
I've lost the ability to print emails in OE6. If I want to print a message I
have to forward it to my Hotmail account and print it from there. I'm using
Win XP. When I try to print, I just get a blank page from my printer. Any
ideas?

From: Bruce Hagen on
Try these three steps.

1: Your print margins may be set too small.

In IE: File | Page Setup. (Default setting is 0.75 all around).

2: Go to Start | Run and type, (or copy/paste):

regsvr32 ole32.dll

Press Enter.

3: Web Page or E-mail Message Does Not Print or Preview Correctly in
Internet Explorer 5.5 and Outlook Express 5.5
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271583

May still apply to OE6.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Patch" <bob_acord(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've lost the ability to print emails in OE6. If I want to print a
> message I have to forward it to my Hotmail account and print it from
> there. I'm using Win XP. When I try to print, I just get a blank page
> from my printer. Any ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: OE - "Jittery" Editing Upon Reply
Next: SALEM