From: Tim Downie on
Whist fiddling with my new E72 I came across a menu for changing the voices
in the sat nav software. I picked one of the english ones more or less at
random. Now, I can't for the life of me find any way of accessing the menus
that allow you to change the voice. Nothing in the supplied manuals makes
any refer

Anyone know how it's done?

Tim

From: Grant on
Tim Downie wrote:
> Whist fiddling with my new E72 I came across a menu for changing the
> voices in the sat nav software. I picked one of the english ones
> more or less at random. Now, I can't for the life of me find any way
> of accessing the menus that allow you to change the voice. Nothing
> in the supplied manuals makes any refer
>
> Anyone know how it's done?

On mine it appears to be Menu > Maps > Maps > Options > Settings >
Navigation > Drive Guidance.

From: Tim on
"Grant" <news(a)mason.sh> wrote:
> Tim Downie wrote:
> > Whist fiddling with my new E72 I came across a menu for changing the
> > voices in the sat nav software. I picked one of the english ones
> > more or less at random. Now, I can't for the life of me find any
> > way
> > of accessing the menus that allow you to change the voice. Nothing
> > in the supplied manuals makes any refer
> >
> > Anyone know how it's done?
>
> On mine it appears to be Menu > Maps > Maps > Options > Settings >
> Navigation > Drive Guidance.

Ah! Thanks for that. Don't know why I couldn't find that before.

Tim