From: agu on
i'm using W7 Home 64-bit, Outlook2007 for my office emails (name(a)domain.com). i was experiencing the same message when i was sending mail (with or without attachments) to a specific yahoo.com.ph address. i could send to other email address recipients. i could also send to that yahoo.com.ph address if i used my yahoo, gmail, hotmail accounts (email client was thunderbird).

what i did was to change my outgoing mail server authentication from "use same settings as my incoming server" to "log on using" then i manually inputted the same username & password of my incoming server.

Moneystuff.ne wrote:

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
07-Jan-09

I use outlook (Office 2003) for 3 of my email addresses. I forward emails to
my work email (a corporate account) but recently, I can not send emails to my
work email account from my outlook. I can go to my email address websites
and hotmail and send just fine but they get blocked from my outlook? I
uninstalled and reinstalled outlook as well.

and yes, my email accounts are listed under my name in my contact database.

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 4:43 PM
Moneystuff.ne wrote:

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
I use outlook (Office 2003) for 3 of my email addresses. I forward emails to
my work email (a corporate account) but recently, I can not send emails to my
work email account from my outlook. I can go to my email address websites
and hotmail and send just fine but they get blocked from my outlook? I
uninstalled and reinstalled outlook as well.

and yes, my email accounts are listed under my name in my contact database.

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:53 PM
Pat Willener wrote:

"can not send emails" - what happens when you try?
"can not send emails" - what happens when you try? Also, what account
type is this?

Moneystuff.net wrote:

Server Side Processing in ADO.NET/WCF Data Services
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/db179aed-47fa-4f86-a4bf-4f6f92a76585/server-side-processing-in.aspx