From: Paul on
we recently started using Google to handle our corpoarte email and i use
Outlook to view and handle my mail, i have always used sub folders to sort
some incoming mail to sub folders, when we started using google i had folders
already created but when i create one now i am able to set it up and create
rules to sort mail and it does so but when i close outlook and go reopen it
the folder is gone.
From: dlw on
Your company probably went to Google to break out of the Outlook box. Why
not use the Google web site and get all the advantages of a cloud based
system.