From: open a adobe file from a command button on
Is there some standard code I can use for a combo box when I need to add an
item that does not show up in the list?

Thanks in advance
From: Allen Browne on
See:
Adding values to lookup tables
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-27.html

The first option discussed in the article shows sample code. It's not
generic, because the INSERT can vary so much.

"open a adobe file from a command button"
<openaadobefilefromacommandbutton(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A6569337-3B47-4AE9-9B79-D50B49921660(a)microsoft.com...

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

"open a adobe file from a command button"
<openaadobefilefromacommandbutton(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A6569337-3B47-4AE9-9B79-D50B49921660(a)microsoft.com...
> Is there some standard code I can use for a combo box when I need to add
> an
> item that does not show up in the list?

Yes, this is generic and will work on all combo boxes:

http://www.datastrat.com/Code/NotInListCode.txt

and there's a demo if that code, here:

http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/NotInListDemo.zip
--