From: Roadblock on
Hi all,
I have a combo box (jobtitlecombo) that is populated from a query. I also
have a button that is called search, and a subform/subreport, and let me add,
this is my first "real" DB, and I don't know SQL or VB, so I am at the lowest
level here.

What I want this form to do: Use combo box to select job title, then I
click the button to initiate the search, and the results are put in the form.
So I have all my tables populated, one is jobtitle, which has an LOV_ID,
this has the proper relationship to system role, which is connected via the
LOV_ID in another table, that has LOV_ID and Role_ID. Then there is a roles
table that has the Role_ID and the corresponding system name and system role.

The output I am looking for when I choose the job title and click search is
the system name and system role to populate the subform/subreport.

How do I get the value of the combo box to be set in the query? I know this
is a lot of information, but I am 100% lost in this! Thanks in advance for
any help I can get, watch it be simple!!

--
Security Analyst
VERY Beginner Access User

Pages: 1