From: Luc BalloonPlanning Luc on
When I use the SendKeys "{ESC}" (a very intersting instruction) in the Before
Update, the NumLock will toggle Off the very first time. I have to toggle the
NumLock manually back to on (one time). The second, third,... time
everything is fine and the NumLock stays toggled On. Can somebody help me.
From: Marshall Barton on
Luc BalloonPlanning <Luc
BalloonPlanning(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I use the SendKeys "{ESC}" (a very intersting instruction) in the Before
>Update, the NumLock will toggle Off the very first time. I have to toggle the
>NumLock manually back to on (one time). The second, third,... time
>everything is fine and the NumLock stays toggled On. Can somebody help me.

That is only the most obvious problem with using SendKeys.
SendKeys is a very old feature from back in the DOS days and
should never be used. It has been removed in the latest
version of Access so you will have to stop using it sooner
or later anyway.

You didn't say what you were trying to do with SendKeys, but
if it was to undo a value in a text box, then use:
Me.thetextbox.Undo

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]