From: Mikey on
Please don't tell me to see the Yahoo tech support people. I got lost
in that maize and I thought I'd never find my way out! Tech suppor has
no been turned into a game!

Is there ANY POSSIBLE way I can determine if an email I had sent
sent , has been accessed, or opened!?

Thank!!!, I also use Yahoo , lierbag999 AT YAHOO DOT com)
From: MJMIII on
"Mikey" <borracho999(a)live.com> wrote in message
> Please don't tell me to see the Yahoo tech support people. I got lost
> in that maize and I thought I'd never find my way out! Tech suppor has
> no been turned into a game!
>
> Is there ANY POSSIBLE way I can determine if an email I had sent
> sent , has been accessed, or opened!?
>
> Thank!!!, I also use Yahoo , lierbag999 AT YAHOO DOT com)

You've taken OT to a new low. It's so OT I wish I knew why I responded.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: William R. Walsh on
Hi!

> Is there ANY POSSIBLE way I can determine if an email I had sent
> sent , has been accessed, or opened!?

No.

To broaden the topic slightly, you can request a return or "read"
receipt with many e-mail systems. Whether Yahoo mail supports this or
not I have no idea. I'd kind of doubt it.

Even if they do, you're at the mercy of the receiver as to whether or
not the return receipt will be processed. I and other people that I
know have turned them off in their mail clients, so that none will
ever be returned.

There are other, sleazier ways around this problem such as the
inclusion of images on a remotely situated server (though all modern
mail programs block these by default).

William