From: RichITL on
Environment - windows 2008 sp2 running exchange 2007 sp2. Windows xp client
with outlook 2007 can't download the Offline Address Book from the exchange.
I'm in the middle of getting our exchange up and running - have 120 users
with around 20 left to add. So far only had this issue with 1 user. Have
tried forcing a download, but no results. How can i get an exchange account
on this outlook to function properly if the OAB doesn't set itself up? Keeps
rsyncing over and over. Do i need to re-install outlook? or is there an
easier way?
Thanks
Rich