From: Richard Steinfeld on
Jim Ford wrote:
> Richard Steinfeld wrote:
>> Stick Stickus wrote:
>>> Try your nearest Cartridge World
>>
>> Cartridgge World is a reloader. As far as I know, they don't sell ink.
>> So, where can I buy the raw printer-specific ink so that I can do my
>> own refilling?
>
> If you're in the U.K. try:
>
> http://www.promaximaging.com/index.html
>
> OCP also have distributors in the U.S.

Sorry.
I forgot to mention that I'm in California. Does anyone know my options
for buying OCP raw inks here? By "here," I mean US and Canada.

We've already got Cartridge World neighborhood refiller shops already.

Thanks.

Ricard
From: "Stick Stickus" dclinc on
I understand that all Cartridge World shop are Franchises. Have you asked
any of them if they would be prepared to supply you with bulk ink? I know my
Local Cartridge World in Oxford, UK does for a number of customers.

"Richard Steinfeld" <rgsteinBUTREMOVETHIS(a)sonicANDTHISTOO.net> wrote in
message news:13iq29uk46sun20(a)corp.supernews.com...

From: Jim Ford on
Richard Steinfeld wrote:
> Jim Ford wrote:
>> Richard Steinfeld wrote:
>>>
>>> Cartridgge World is a reloader. As far as I know, they don't sell
>>> ink. So, where can I buy the raw printer-specific ink so that I can
>>> do my own refilling?
>>
>> If you're in the U.K. try:
>>
>> http://www.promaximaging.com/index.html
>>
>> OCP also have distributors in the U.S.
>
> Sorry.
> I forgot to mention that I'm in California. Does anyone know my options
> for buying OCP raw inks here? By "here," I mean US and Canada.

R-Jet Tec are agents for OCP in the U.S.

http://www.rjettek.com/press_release.php?pr_id=180

Jim Ford
From: measekite on

Jim Ford wrote:
> Richard Steinfeld wrote:
>> Jim Ford wrote:

>>> If you're in the U.K. try:
>>>
>>> http://www.promaximaging.com/index.html
>>>
>>> OCP also have distributors in the U.S.
>>
>> Sorry.
>> I forgot to mention that I'm in California. Does anyone know my
>> options for buying OCP raw inks here? By "here," I mean US and Canada.
>
> R-Jet Tec are agents for OCP in the U.S.

great googamooga let me otta here

From: Jim Ford on
measekite wrote:

> great googamooga

Pretty witty response for you, mouseshite!

> let me otta here

You can get 'otta here' just as soon as you like. This NG will be the
better without your fatuous drivel!

Jim Ford