From: PatC on
Hi
I run Win98se & OE 5.0
I sometimes get an email that when I try to read it I get the 'Illegal
operation' message that reads:
MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module MSOERT2.DLL
I have googled this but have not found an answer, it only happens once or
twice a year.
I now have an email that I need to respond to fairly urgently but am unable
due to this error message.
I am fairly good with using my PC (although most would find me too ancient
to contemplate the workings of a PC)
Does anyone have a good fix?

Ta

From: Shep? on
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:07:21 +1100 One man come in the name of truth
"PatC" <patc(a)comcen.com.au> sent this :

>Hi
>I run Win98se & OE 5.0
>I sometimes get an email that when I try to read it I get the 'Illegal
>operation' message that reads:
>MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module MSOERT2.DLL
>I have googled this but have not found an answer, it only happens once or
>twice a year.
>I now have an email that I need to respond to fairly urgently but am unable
>due to this error message.
>I am fairly good with using my PC (although most would find me too ancient
>to contemplate the workings of a PC)
>Does anyone have a good fix?
>
>Ta

G'day Pat :)

I stopped using the buggy/security bugged and bloated OE ages ago.

Try the free,"Calypso" for a while.You most likely never go back,
http://10xshooters.com/calypso-free/

In all the years I've been using it I don't think it's ever crashed or
locked once.All mail can be saved in one file(your mailbox file) and
it auto backs this up and also auto compacts it's database.It also
comes with a free,"SpillChuckler" :D

--
Free Windows/PC help,
From: Iceman on
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:20:53 +0000, Shep? wrote in message
<au6vt1dvo03la150ilcg0k6ob2vghogest(a)4ax.com>:

>Try the free,"Calypso" for a while.You most likely never go back,
>http://10xshooters.com/calypso-free/
>
>In all the years I've been using it I don't think it's ever crashed or
>locked once.All mail can be saved in one file(your mailbox file) and
>it auto backs this up and also auto compacts it's database.It also
>comes with a free,"SpillChuckler" :D

And it's called "Courier" now, BTW. I think I'll try it out.

Cheers, Shep!
From: PatC on

Thanks Shep
I'll give it a go.