From: JMc on
I've not gotten a download, nor even a connection for my Discover account
for 4 or 5 days (looks like last successful d/l was 5/18).
I've been getting OL-293-A error messages. I guess I can recall other
weekends where Discover servers were off line for up to 12 hours, but I do
not recall it ever being days. Anyone else having problems? Or success
with Discover online updates?

From: CSM1 on
"JMc" <mcdonaldjc(a)verizon.net> wrote in

> I've not gotten a download, nor even a connection for my Discover
> account for 4 or 5 days (looks like last successful d/l was 5/18).
> I've been getting OL-293-A error messages. I guess I can recall other
> weekends where Discover servers were off line for up to 12 hours, but
> I do not recall it ever being days. Anyone else having problems? Or
> success with Discover online updates?

I am not having any problem connecting or logging in to my Discover
Account.

I do not use the Quicken Downloads. I am logging in using IE8.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
From: Robert Neville on

> I've not gotten a download, nor even a connection for my Discover
> account for 4 or 5 days (looks like last successful d/l was 5/18).
> I've been getting OL-293-A error messages. I guess I can recall other
> weekends where Discover servers were off line for up to 12 hours, but
> I do not recall it ever being days. Anyone else having problems? Or
> success with Discover online updates?

Have you tried updating the account from within Quicken? For some reason the
scheduled updates break and the only way to fix scheduled updates is to do an
individual update for that account.
From: Margaret on
JMc wrote:
> I've not gotten a download, nor even a connection for my Discover
> account for 4 or 5 days (looks like last successful d/l was 5/18).
> I've been getting OL-293-A error messages. I guess I can recall other
> weekends where Discover servers were off line for up to 12 hours, but I
> do not recall it ever being days. Anyone else having problems? Or
> success with Discover online updates?

Same problem for days now.... Web site is fine.
--
http://twokatmew.smugmug.com
From: Jim H on
Margaret wrote:
> JMc wrote:
>> I've not gotten a download, nor even a connection for my Discover
>> account for 4 or 5 days (looks like last successful d/l was 5/18).
>> I've been getting OL-293-A error messages. I guess I can recall other
>> weekends where Discover servers were off line for up to 12 hours, but I
>> do not recall it ever being days. Anyone else having problems? Or
>> success with Discover online updates?
>
> Same problem for days now.... Web site is fine.

It just started for me, but it is happening on both Discover cards.
--
Jim