From: Deeranwith on
Hi
I have just configured a texting account in my OL 2007. All is fine until I
use the mobile address book to send a text. On first use the whole OL system
goes into spasm then crashes. On restarting I find that none of the address
books are available until I remove the mobile one from the account.

Help please as the texting system is moreless useless!

Using Office 2007 Ultimate and Win 7 Ulitmate 32bit.

Cheers
From: DL on
I guess that might depend on what third party add in you are using, and what
their support says

From: Deeranwith on
Hi

Valid point! They are using the inbuilt functionality of OL 2007. All they
supplied was an account, user name and password.

I believe this to be an OL2007 issue.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Valid point! They are using the inbuilt functionality of OL 2007. All they
> supplied was an account, user name and password.

Outlook has no inbuilt mobility functionality.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Deeranwith on
So how has it created an account and is advertised as being a feature of
OL2007 & 2010?