From: art on
How do I extract photos from email in outlook so that I can save them as jpg
files. Copying and pasting into paint creates files that are way too big.
From: marysully on
You can always resize the picture in the Paint Program. Just go to the drop
down menu Image->Stretch/Skew and change the horizontal and vertical
alignment to a lower percentage.

From: Bob I on
Paste them into Picture Manager